Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Galaxy Z Flip Simple Review
- First of Its kind introduction of Flip Fold Technology.
- Based on liquid Robotics Technology.
- Techbuffs and Gadget lovers can go for this.
- Storage and speed levels are 8GB for 256GB Storage.
- Device will slow after continuous performance so use carefully.
- OS Version is 10.0
- Disappointment for Camera lovers only 12MP and 10MP Selfie Camera.
- Very Expensive as it is first product,
- Only people looking for experience or expensive stuff can go and try.
Interested people can click below to Redirect to amazon
Design and Details
- 12+12MP dual rear camera setup OIS (wide) 2PD F1.8 + (ultra wide) FF F2.2 |
- 10MP F2.4 front punch hole camera
- 17.01 centimeters (6.7-inch) HDR10+ dynamic AMOLED display
- with FHD+ resolution with 2636 x 1080 pixels resolution |
- Inner display 6.7 cover display – 1.05
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 256GB internal memory |
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10 operating system with 2.9GHz+2.4GHz+1.7GHz
- Snapdragon 855+ octa-core processor
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery (non-removable)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and
- 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories
- including batteries from the date of purchase
- Side Fingerprint Scanner, Face Recognition, Wireless Power Share, Dual Sim – Nano sim + eSim
- Box also includes: Non-removable Battery Included, Earphones (Type C),
- Travel Adapter, USB Cable A To C, USB connector, Eject Pin, Clear View Cover User Manual
Credits to GSMArena
Samsung went with a dual-camera setup on the Z Flip – there’s no telephoto camera,
But there’s at least an ultra-wide. The selfie camera is a 10MP unit, though its aperture isn’t as bright as we’ve seen on other Galaxy Flagships.
The first thing you’ll notice is the list of warnings on the protective film on the Z Flip. It warns not to use sharp objects near the screen, not to press too hard with your finger or fingernail, and to not attach any screen protectors to the display. It also warns that the phone is not water-resistant and that the strong magnets on the Z Flip may cause damage to credit cards or medical devices.