Many People don’t know Cooking rice in a pressure cooker.
Well Cooking is a simple thing , Just you need to follow basic steps.
The preparation which I am going to show you is of normal sona masoori rice.
Let’s directly start into arrangements.
Needs to Cook Rice
- Pressure cooker
- 1 glass rice
- 1 and 1/4th glass water.
- Take the cooker and wash the gasket and fit correctly
- Fitting the gasket is important as it holds the pressure.
- Take a vessel and pour 1 glass of rice.
- wash the rice 3 times as it contains folic acid.
- Now pour 1 glass of rice in a vessel (serves only 1).
- Add 1 glass and 1/4th glass water.
- Close the lid tightly made sure it is tight.
- Put the flame on and keep it high.
- Wait for two whistles and keep the flame low after that for 5 mins.
- After that put off the flame, Rest for 10 minutes.
- Then open and check your fluffy, Nonsticky, and perfect rice.
Cooking Varieties of Rice
There are Many rice varieties like brown rice, semi brown rice,Coimbatore rice and also basmathi rice.
All those varies in preparation. Give Comments in the Comments section.
I’ll be posting them very soon.