Electric Heaters mostly consume more Electricity and are not instant.
Geysers take just a few minutes to heat up and you don’t have to switch off the power.
It consumes less electricity and the number of round trips for heating will be only one time.
Below are the Electric Geysers for sale for 50% off
Electric Geysers Features
- Feroglas technology with single weld line design. The rated input current is 8.7 Ampere and the rated pressure is 0.8 MPa
- Heavy duty anode rod protects tank from corrosion
- Incoloy heating element has excellent resistance to both oxidation and carbonization at high temperature
- Energy saving high density PUF insulations
- Product Dimensions: 68.5 cm (Length) x 43.5 cm (Width) x 44.5 cm (Height)
- Earth leakage circuit breaker (ELCB)
- Water tubes with whirl flow technology
- Superior polymer coating, 8 bar pressure, rust-proof body
Below Content by public service plumbers
An electric water heater offers two distinct advantages over natural gas or propane models: installation is much simpler, requiring only that you properly wire the unit; and the units offer less safety risk, as they don’t require gas. Because of this,
you can put an electric water heater almost anywhere in your home or business,
without worrying about being close to your natural gas line or propane tank.
If you want to donate for animals visit