Simple Review of Galaxy S20 Ultra
1.First and Foremost very Expensive
2.Will be only suitable for guys who are affordable especially businessman or any high level position.
3.Features are as old as rocks but only addition is 108MP Camera and 40MPX front camera
4.Camera or Photography freaks can go for this instead of Any other Arri Camera.
5.Suitable for wedding and also any Theater purpose.
6.Very speed and high storage (12GHZ FOR 128GB).
7.Slim and Sleek , High performance OS version 10.0 .
8.Prices nearly range from 75k to 100k
- Highlights of this S20 Ultra is listed below
- Quad rear camera – 108MP (PD) OIS F1.8 wide
- 48MP OIS F2.0 tele camera
- 12MP F2.2 ultra wide + VGA depth camera
- 40MP (PD) OIS f2.2 front punch hole camera
- Rear LED Flash
- 17.44 centimeters (6.9-inch) dynamic AMOLED display with capacitive touchscreen
- 3200 x 1440 pixels resolution | Quad HD+ resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 12GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- MicroSD card slot (expandable upto 1 TB), hybrid sim slot
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2.73GHz+2.5GHz+2GHz
For Buying this product Click on the link below
The Galaxy S20 Ultra’s camera device has a lot going for it, inclusive of a 108MP sensor that captures exceptionally exact images, 10x lossless zoom, and as much as a 100x virtual Space Zoom.
That all sounds good, but there’s one large problem: The S20 Ultra has some troubles focusing. For example, when seeking to hone in on a miniature arcade system up close, the S20 Ultra genuinely takes longer to get its bearings than the iPhone eleven Pro Max. The Samsung handset’s focus changed into jumpy, even as the iPhone changed into almost immediately and smooth.